When you use our website, you are entrusting us with your personal information. We do everything we can to keep it secure and at the same time give you control over your data.
The subject of personal data is the natural person whose personal data is processed, in this case they are the users of the website.
The data controller is the natural person or legal entity that decides on the purpose of the personal data processing and sets out the composition of the data and the processing procedures, unless otherwise specified by law. In this case, the owner of personal data – “INSOL Ltd.” EDRPOU 40977390, registered office: Kharkov, Buchma street 44a, kv.134, tel. (098) 557 50 12.
The procedure for protection of personal data is regulated by the Law of Ukraine “On protection of personal data” № 2297-VI dated June 1, 2010 (as amended).
Responsibility for the processing of personal data.
Insoul is responsible for the lawful processing of your data as it occurs on our website.
Term and conditions of storage of personal data.
Insoul will retain the personal data collected, for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing as defined in this Policy. To determine the appropriate retention period, Insoul considers the scope and nature of the data collected and the purposes for which the personal data are processed. At the end of the retention period, the personal data collected will be destroyed, subject to security rules.
Conditions and procedure for modifying, deleting or destroying personal data.
Insoul amends personal data on the basis of a reasoned written request of the personal data subject.
Personal data shall be deleted or destroyed if:
1) the expiry of the data retention period;
2) the termination of the legal relationship between the personal data subject and Insoul, unless otherwise provided by law;
3) issuance of a relevant instruction by the Ombudsman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or by the Secretariat officials designated by the Ombudsman
4) coming into force of the court decision on erasure or destruction of personal data.
What personal data is processed and for what purpose?
When you visit our website, we store the name of your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you visited us, parts of our website, the date and duration of your visit, and information from the device (device type, running system, screen resolution, language, country you are in, and type of web browser) that you used during your visit, the pages visited, your GA Customer ID, your IP address. We use your IP address and/or country to approximate your location in order to provide you with the best service. We process usage data in order to make it easier for you to access and use our services (e.g. to customise our services to the device you are using) and to recognise and stop any misuse. We also process usage data in anonymous form for statistical purposes and to improve the website. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and our legitimate interests, such as monitoring and improving our website and services.
Contact with us
On our website you can contact us to ask questions, for example through the contact form, we ask for your contact details (e.g. name, email address, etc.), a Problem Summary, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in solving the problem. We use this data in connection with responding to queries we receive. If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools to capture data, such as when you open our emails or click on any links or banners contained in our emails. This data helps us evaluate the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
You can also request a phone call on our website. In this case we ask you to contact the contact telephone number. You can also share your personal information with us over the phone, which we may use during the phone call and then in order to improve our services and other marketing purposes (you can also call us for this purpose).
When you register with Insoul, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, telephone number, your company name. Your account information may be processed for purposes of operating our website, identifying you as a user, providing our services (e.g., sending order reports), securing our website and services, maintaining backups of our databases and communicating with you. You may manage your account as you see fit. You may delete it or restrict its processing mode. Once your account is terminated (by deletion) we may retain your personal data (some or all of it) to comply with any regulatory or reporting requirements to meet legal deadlines and to resolve customer service issues. Any other personal data we have processed on your behalf will be deleted within 30 calendar days.
Procedures for access to personal data by persons processing personal data as well as subjects of personal data.
The subject of personal data has the right to access personal data in the manner prescribed by the Law of Ukraine on Personal Data Protection:
1) To know about the sources of collection, the location of his/her personal data, the purpose of its processing, the location or residence (location) of the personal data controller or disposer, or to give an appropriate instruction to obtain this information to persons authorised by him/her, except in cases provided for by law;
2) obtain information on the conditions of access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to which his personal data is transferred;
3) to have access to his personal data;
4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases prescribed by law, a response as to whether his personal data is processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
5) to submit a motivated request to the personal data controller objecting to the processing of his personal data;
6) to submit a reasoned request to change or destroy its personal data by any personal data controller and disposer, if such data is processed unlawfully or is unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against providing information that is inaccurate or discrediting the honour, dignity and business reputation of the individual;
8) to submit complaints on processing of his/her personal data to the Authorised Body or to the court;
9) to apply legal remedies in case of breach of legislation on personal data protection;
10) make reservations regarding the limitation of the right to process his/her personal data when granting consent;
11) to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to be protected against an automated decision having legal consequences for him/her.
Access and disclosure to third parties
Insoul does not share your personal information with third parties or the public other than as described herein. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers, such as analytics services, payment systems, CRM services and others. These service providers may have access to personal information as needed to perform their functions. Currently, third parties with whom we share your data include, but are not limited to, Google, Privat24, Treasurer, Facebook, Bitrix24, Esputnik. We share your payment data with payment processors for payment processing. We do not process or store your payment details other than your last four card numbers, expiry date and payment system (e.g. Visa or MasterCard).
These service providers are carefully selected and meet high standards of data protection and security. We only share information with them which is required for the services we offer and we will treat any information we share with them as confidential and only process personal data in accordance with our instructions.
We will transfer your data to third parties without your explicit consent if we are required to do so by law or a court instruction.
We want to communicate with you
We may from time to time send you email or Viber notifications about updates to our product, offer customer support or marketing messages. Unless we are required to do so by law (for example, by notifying you of a data breach) or to provide you with normal use of the service (for example, service messages to recover your password, etc.), you will have the option to unsubscribe from receiving these messages at no charge.
Measures to ensure the protection of personal data
Insoul takes the measures required by law to ensure the protection of personal data at all stages of processing, including through organisational and technical measures. The protection of personal data involves measures aimed at preventing accidental loss or destruction of personal data, unlawful processing, including unlawful destruction or access to personal data.